Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I just remembered..today is our 16th wedding anniversary. This is how we look now, not sixteen years ago. I don't have one of our wedding day on the computer - maybe Dad has one he could send me. We are going to celebrate by me watching The Amazing Race in the bedroom and Jim watching something else. I will probably watch part of the Hockey game, assuming there is one tonight. Ottawa not doing so well!

Michelle is home from the hospital, but the baby still is not. She says everything is fine, but they want to make sure the baby is eating properly. Of course I still worry everyday. That's my thing...worrying. Usually the things I worry about never happen, and the things I don't worry about, do happen! Well, bye for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Hey, great picture...wonder who too it? Ha Ha...

2:59 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

glad to hear some news about Michelle. Can you send me her email. please Welcome to our bloggers club!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Forgot to say Happy Anniversary!!You celebrate the same way we do- we don't- Neither one of us remembers- both second marriages so it gets confusing!!! Try to get Michelle to start one and post pictures of the baby. love sis

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home