Friday, May 12, 2006

Well, Thanks to this guy, Ray Emery, goalie for the Ottawa Senators, we get to watch another agonizing game between the Sens and the Sabres, who, in my opinion should just shuffle off to Buffalo...Hahahaha..Man I kill myself sometimes.
Anyhoo, not too much going on...Nobody visited, Jim slept all day...I don't think he's feeling too well. But try getting him to go to a Doctor.
I'm getting worried about my new granddaughter....she's not home yet as far as I know. My daughter is very slack when it comes to keeping me updated. However, I know she's always at the hospital, and she has to "pump" every three hours, if you get my drift, so she's not getting much sleep. Probably hasn't been near a computer since the Baby was born.
I will probably break down and call her this weekend. Well, time for tea and some computer gaming. Talk to y'all later


3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Did you get your time setting changed or are you really awake at those hours? I'll be glad when hockey is over so I can sleep in on Sunday mornings= it's cruel and unusual punishment!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

when you cliick on new post, and you're in compose mode, typing away, look up, way up, and there should be an open bar space with title written beside it- on the same page when you're composing your post--good luck-

9:07 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Time setting is accessible through the dashboard where the time zone can be set.
What a hockey game last night...phew!!!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home