Sunday, May 14, 2006

Summmer and stuff

Hello all...finally got to watch Coronation Street today. For those who are interesed, Frankie, shown here, is leaving the show...but not for a while yet. Man it's hard to stay awake that early on Sunday morning. I'll be glad when Hockey is over too, now that none of my teams seem to be doing very well. Although New Jersey did win last night.
I got to sit out in the sun on Friday, it was a beautiful day, as was today. But today, it was so nice I decided to do all the laundry, bedsheets, comforters, clothes..etc etc etc. And I also cleaned up the house. I hung all my clothes on the line. I love hanging clothes on the line, I just hate bringing them in!!!
Can't wait for the big conclusion of Survivor tonight...who will win? The suspense is killing me. I'm glad Shane is gone, he was a nut!!!! I am hoping for Cirie now. Terry pissed me off the other night. Oh, my life is so exciting!!
The little creature that lives in our house ( I think it's a vole) may be in our kitchen cupboard. There were little black thingies that may have been droppings. I should put Tuffy in there and shut the door, since Tuff was the one who brought him in.
Well, tired now after all that work....Happy Mother's Day all! I didn't hear from my kids but that's not strange. Bye bye for now.


3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

How did you know Frankie was leaving? Have you been cheating, looking it up online??? You had a busy day, no breakfast in bed???

8:38 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I cheated a little..I was looking for a picture relative to Coro Street and found the info. Breakfast in bed???? I better speak to Jim.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

The Oilers are 1 win away from advancing to the next round. They play the Sharks tomorrow night (Wednesday).

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home