Monday, May 12, 2008

Haven't Changed a Bit




As you can see, after 17 years we haven't changed a bit! However, please note, that the digital camera appears to add about 50 pounds to women, and changes hair colour to grey. Who knew?
Notice that in my wedding photo I was very prim and proper, but on my anniversary, I decided to go for the slutty senior look! Heck, why not?
Anyhoo, we had a great time on our anniversary. We went to the Legion where my brother was playing Steel Guitar in Ryan Cook's band. It was really fun. We even danced. You can see the photos on my Facebook page....when I post them!!! They may not be there yet. Dad bought us a huge cake! Delicious.
On a more serious note: During the past 17 years we've had some good times, some really really really good times and some bad times, some really really really bad times. We've been to a few weddings, and lot of funerals. We've lost some really special people and gained several really special babies. We've suffered through cancer, heart attack, pneumonia, depression, another cancer scare, and currently trying to control diabetes. We've gone through some very humiliating financial situations, and we've had times of plenty. We even suffered a three week separation! But, now, here we are, through the Grace of God, still together...and there's no-one I would rather be with.
So on that note...I will say adieu...love to all who read my page.
Marsh

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Awwww--that's so nice-- make sure Jim reads it-- as a matter of fact, you look happier now than on the wedding day!!! We had a good time at the dance too-- Looks like new years eve will be the next gig! love sue

4:29 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

There, see? I do read your blog, and have now posted a comment :P

11:05 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Wow, I'm impressed..Mikki commented.....hahahahahaha.
P.S.
Private Joke....

11:11 PM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

Like good wine, they improve with age.

10:52 AM  
Blogger H said...

Awww, what a lovely lovely lovely post. Had me laughing, and teary and grinning, and inspired. Congrats.

As they say... you've come a long way girl!

Ps: I love the slutty senior look. Will most certainly keep it in mind.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home