Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jaws

Hi All!..Had a great time in Yarmouth Shark fishing. I caught several, but this is my favorite. Caught them on film that is...hehehehe. Ah, well, not on film really....caught them digitally..there, that's the ticket!
Well for all you in Yarmouth, you probably know it poured rain all day Saturday!! Almost like a mini-hurricane...so the shark weigh-in was postponed until Sunday, which as you can see, turned out to be a beautiful day, though a tad chilly down by the waterfront. That's the first time I've ever seen real live sharks. Except they weren't 'live' so much as dead actually. They have very toothy grins I must say!
We had a nice time....good food, good company, etc etc etc.
Poor Jim is having problems with his stomach...he can't eat anything without getting a lot of pain. So he mainly eats soup...he's losing weight at an alarming rate as far as I'm concerned. And he's tired all the time. I'm quite worried. His new Doctor won't be in town for another three weeks! In the meantime they just prescribed some drugs without doing all the tests....I hate when they do that. They should have ordered an ultrasound in my opinion.
Well, enough of that....worrying isn't going to change anything I guess. But I am the Champion Worrier of all time.
You can tell summer is almost over..getting cool at nights. The furnace actually came on last night. However, since my summer wasn't the best, I guess it doesn't really matter. I can't sit in the sun anymore...and I couldn't breathe all summer....feeling much better in this cool weather.
Still nice and sunny and I can still hang clothes on the line! So, all is not lost.
I guess I'll stop rambling now, and get on with more important tasks, like playing computer games...hehehehe
Ciao all.








5 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

There's something fishy about that picture!
Glad you made it down - hope Jim feels better soon.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

He's feeling a little better, but still just eating soup and drinking milk. But he's tired all the time.
Worry, worry, worry!

9:48 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Now I'll be worrying too, until Jim can get in to see the doctor! I guess I'll have to actually call you to see how he's doing, and just what kind of pills they put him on. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello my friend,
Sorry I haven't been around much,but I have been reading your blogs, when I get a chance...
Looks like you had a great weekend.

Take care!!! Cheryl

7:20 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I hope they find out what's wrong with Jim-- he sure has lost a lot of weight--- let us know!!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home