Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My girls





Hi everybody...I wasn't going to 'blog' today, but I just now recieved these pictures from Nfld. Isn't she pretty? Caitlyn I mean!!!! She sure doesn't look like a premature baby. Man I'm glad to see them. Michelle wrote in her E-mail that she was going to check out the blogs, so maybe she reads them, so we better be careful what we say about her. Hahahahaha...ha.

Well, Now I guess I'll go check out the blogs now..I was going to go to bed, and do all this tomorrow, but I'm curious now.

The Hippies just won the million dollars on the amazing race..woohoo! Talk to you later guys...love you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks for posting these pictures= Michelle looks so good, and happy,and the baby is beautiful. You must be trying to show fireguy up- 3 pictures on one post!! You are the blogmaster!!! I hope Michelle joins us=

11:16 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

What do you mean you were't going to blog today- do you have any idea how often I check, and how disappointed I am when there are no new posts???

11:30 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Great to hear and see from Mikki! Pictures are small, but good to see.
Love - Jim

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home