Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hi Folks

Hi all, this is not me, but this is how I have been feeling. That's why I haven't been online for quite a while.
I've been fighting a bout of depression, and losing. I take medication for depression, but every now and then, a bout breaks out and I'm useless against it.
All I want to do is sleep. Every chore seems like a major effort. I can't read for any length of time..can't concentrate at all.
So I apologize for my absence from my adoring fans (as mikki says). I will be back when this passes.
Take care all....Love you all.

7 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

Sometimes all you can do is ride it out. You really don't need to apologize - I, for one, know that you don't want to be feeling this way. Just take care of yourself, and wait for that wave to wash itself away. I love you!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Thanks Mikki..sometimes I wonder how Jim can stand it. I don't know why he doesn't leave me, because I sure as heck would like to leave me.
Love you too.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Thanks for posting. Hang in there, and keep in touch.
Love - Fireguy.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I know how you feel, and like Mikki says , there is no to apologize.
Hang tough,and know that we all care.

Your friend Cheryl

7:38 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I think we're all caught in that wave--- just seeing the sun out today helps a little-- this will soon pass-- love you!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Marsha, you should apologise, that is the way you are feeling and we are all there for you..Take the time you need and take care of you.
Tammie

3:15 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I meant to say shouldn't apologise darn typo's....
lots of love your way Marsha

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home