Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mouser


See this beautiful, fluffy, innocent looking creature, resting peacefully on his blue 'blankie'. Well, it appears he is a very good mouse killer! He killed my computer mouse!
All the time I thought he was sitting at my feet, while I was on the computer, I thought it was because he loved me so much and just wanted to be near me. But no! He was secretly chewing the mouse cord. Slowly, secretly, silently and deadly. Chewed the cord right through. Right in the middle of an important game....zap...no mouse!
But, now I have a new mouse and I like it. But I don't like the innocent looking little fluffy yellow thing anymore!!! Not really..I still like him, but I sure don't trust him.
Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Quite the cat and mouse story!!!!She sure is looking pampered and content--- nice picture---

11:25 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Bad kitty!!!
Hey, your hockey ticket is here.
I'll put it in my SDB with mine.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home