Sunday, January 07, 2007

I have totally lost two posts.




So, it's just the pictures for you guys..no comments!!!!!!!!!!!! Caught Susan...hehehehe. Handsome man bringing in 2007.
You know..I have tried twice before to post pictures and typing in some sort of order and have lost both of them...I don't know where they are....
I just don't know how to move pictures around! Sob sob sob.
Anyhoo....here are some pics from my new camera..I have lots more...but I'm tired of frigging around with this.
Happy New Year!!!!! Sob sob sob.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Please note..Frank has his hand on Nannan's leg and she is laughing joyfully!!!!
Hehehehehehe.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

The trouble you have had posting pictures may be their size. The pics you posted are too big to fit on my monitor when viewed in full size. I suggest you resize them before posting, as we discussed when you were here. Happy blogging!!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

Further to my last, I checked the properties of the Frank & Susan picture, 1600 pixels wide. Great picture though, the camera does a very nice job.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

haha... I guess siblings never lose that will to tease and taunt one another, and of course to catch them in compromising situations! haha

Nice pics!

G.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Pictures came out good - now you can have a blast putting more up.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Your camera takes beaufiful pics. I never noticed where Frank had his hand hehehe, just had to take a second look.

Take care

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home