Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Quick Note

Ok..I have tried four times to upload a picture, and I keep getting an apology "Sorry we are unable...etc, etc, etc.".
But, I will try again tomorrow. I still haven't transferred the pictures taken at Yarmouth yet anyway.
Man, we had good Chinese Food! And desserts that Nannan brought! What a meal. Dad and I watched New Year's Eve come in...2007...who would ever believe it. Seems like only yesterday everybody (except me) was worried about Y2K.
Well, the New Year has started...and soon American Idol will be back and life will be good again..hehehehe. Have something to talk about anyway! It's just horrible when there are no 'reality' shows on!
We had a good trip down and a good trip back. I spent today cleaning house and doing laundry and putting stuff away! I hate putting stuff away. Especially new stuff..don't know where to put it and decision making is not my 'forte' these days. So, it turns out our third bedroom has now become a junk room!
And we have tons of chocolate left..we overestimated our chocolate consumption capability. I guess we were hungry when we were shopping.
Anyway, had a great trip, good food, good company...fun watching slides...plus I also slept a lot!!!!
Talk to you all later. Happy New Year..and all the best.
Marsh

7 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

Try uploading your pictures again soon - I wanna see! On another note, I hope you will forgive me for calling you back yet... by the time I have a few minutes to myself, I figure it's too late at night to call. I may have to try and talk to you with a screaming little princess in the background. Won't that be fun?!
Love you!
~m

1:30 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I love screaming little princess's! Please give me a call anytime. Miss you a lot. Love you..Mommy.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hey TM-
I guess we JUST missed each other in Yarmouth. Too bad! If you are down around Easter time maybe you can come and join us going out for lunch...

Nice to hear that you had a good visit, it seem like the weather was mild and the driving seemed pretty good. I went to Halifax to catch the plane on TUesday Jan 2nd, and it only got a bit snowy after my mom and brother dropped me off...

Take care, and happy new year!
G.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I'm like you, I don't know where to put the new stuff, and my house is so small(oh well)...
Glad you had a good visit,and a good trip.

Take care...

6:00 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

The highlight was watching the video of Madonna, a very pregnant Madonna, singing like a virgin--hahaahaa--aka Mikki!!!! Gotta figure out that youtube stuff!

12:58 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Oh no! Tell me you didn't watch that video! I shall die from the embarassment... ~blush~

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh yes..we saw that video, as did your Grandfather!!! Hehehehehehehehhehehe..evel laugh!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home