Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey, did you happen to see.....


The most beautiful kitten in the world??? And, if you did...did you love him, love him...wowowo. Look at those eyes!!!! And those perfect ears! And that face!!!
Man, I'm lucky, not only do I have the most beautiful cat (Tuffy) in the world, but I also have the most beautiful kitten in the world.
His name is Buddy and it is well suited to him. Because he is my Buddy, and he loves to cuddle and hug and be close. When I got him I was told he was quite unfriendly..turned out to be quite the opposite..he hates to be alone.
He and Tuff had a few problems when he first arrived here...well, quite a few actually..fur was flying for a while. But now they are copasetic...they like each other a lot...except when they are hungry..then they fight.
Well, poor Buddy went to the Vet on Tuesday, and now he is 'fixed'. He was getting a little too, hmmm, how shall I put this, a little too 'anxious' to get outside...we have a lot of strays around our house. Well, now, at least when he goes outside, he can't do any damage..so to speak.
Anyhoo, enough about my lovely cat.
I defy anyone to find a better cat picture.
Adios
Marsh

8 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Too bad that "yellow-eye" can't be removed from kittie pictures! He is a handsome fellow indeed!

7:04 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Buddy is so pretty. I'd say more, but I have been challenged to find a better cat picture :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Good luck with that Mikki!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Mwaa ha ha ha!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

If you think your cat is pretty, have a look at my blog!! Did you ever see a more intelligent looking cat?

3:33 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Those eyes are captivating!! but since my Oedipus is a look-alike of Tuffy,, I must also have the most beautiful cat!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:31 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

Ok, maybe this cat is prettier...
Pretty Kitty

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home