Sunday, July 02, 2006

Corpse Bride

Finally got to see Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. I loved it. Not quite as good as The Nightmare Before Christmas, but good enough. These movies are made in 'stop-action' which means every frame is done one by one to make the movement. It's quite amazing. It was on the Movie Channels. I don't know if anyone else (beside Mikki & Jamie) is a fan of Tim Burton's Movies (Beetlejuice was one), but I have a strong feeling Chris would have loved them. Corpse Bride was a musical comedy and the words to the songs are quite funny.
Well, that's what I did on Canada Day, watched movies. The weather turned out quite beautiful, and now it's raining again. I guess it just cleared up for Canada Day. Today I think I am going to watch movies and knit some more dish cloths. Exciting, eh?
Well, that's it for now......toodle-oooo!


5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Sounds like something Chris would have liked- He watched Beetlejuice quite a few times-- Listen, you can't have too many dishcloths-- make some for me, please, and I'll save you some true crime books-

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I think Tim Burton is great, I have yet to see anything by him that I don't like, from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, to Beetlejuice, to Batman, and Nightmare b4 Christmas. Haven't seen Corpses Bride but I'm sure it's genius.

1:40 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You guys amaze me- I rarely go to movies, but NEVER do I know who directed them-- PeeWee's Adventure would not be something I could watch or appreciate- different strokes!!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Haven't heard of him either. Guess I don't watch many movies. I have seen some of the Batman movies though.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Fireguy - you didn't see Beetlejuice? It was the best! I've watched it many, many times. The only reason I know who Tim Burton is, I saw a Biography of him..he is a strange looking man. But I love his movies.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home