Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What is that?

There is a strange phenomena occuring right now. There appears to be odd shades of blue appearing in the sky, and liquid is no longer raining down on us. What is happening. I am afraid, very afraid.....could it be Armageddon? As you can see, Tuffy has protected himself from the dangerous rays that may soon zap us all...but the boa??? Don't know what that's for...hahahahaha.
I can finally breathe today!!!!! The oppressive humidity has lessened a little. The last five days or so have been pure hell for me! Today I feel great! I seriously thought I was dying for a while there. I may even get some laundry done today! So exciting! (Hey, I like doing laundry.)
Well, let's see, what's happening?
Did anyone watch A&E last night - about the skinheads. Scary, scary people! They teach hate and they go to various high schools to get the young people. In my opinion, they are nothing but poor, white.....well, you know the rest. They worship Hitler and watch all his old broadcasts. I feel that Hitler, as evil as he was, would have nothing to do with them!! The next show was about the Ku Klux Klan, but I just couldn't watch anymore. I am not into hate! It poisons the soul and the mind and everything and everyone around you.
Well, that's my sermon for today. Have a good one everybody.


9 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Blue in the sky??? Not happening here yet---funny picture- didn't watch A&E- not sorry about it- seems to be a rise in fanatacism in all forms- scary stuff- you should have watched Canadian Idol, or stick to the animal channel- less frightening- think I'll do a little housework today too- our fellow bloggers seem to slowing down- isn't as fun when everybody isn't doing it--- thanks for keeping on- you must be getting excited about your trip-- don't forget us!!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm not slowing down..I was just feeling poorly! Sorry..but let's keep blogging each other..that way we get lots of comments..hahahahaha.

12:43 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You have to promise to keep blogging when you go to Mikki's - pleeeeeease !!! It's become an essential part of my life- how sad is that!!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I watched A&E last night, too - even though I kept saying to Todd, "I don't know why I watch this stuff. I get mad within the first minute of the show." I probably drove him nuts with my constant commentary... He just sat there quietly, trying to watch it himself :o)

2:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You wouldn't drive us nuts with your commentary- this is the place to vent- we'll be your ventors--

2:22 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Man it's hot!!! Can't complain about the rain, so I have to complain about the heat.
Mikki..get Animal Planet channel...you will love it!
Can't wait to see Brookfield Rd in person, don't sell it till I get there. Love the bathroom!!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Don't worry Nannan, I will keep on bloggin'.

5:04 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You have completely exhausted me with all that cleaning- what is it with you and teahound?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey..Teahound does it all the time....I do it once every two or three weeks...maybe!!! Hehehehehe.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home