Friday, June 23, 2006

Untitled

Hi all, just a short blog today. I'm not feeling too well. It's very hot and muggy, and I want to lie down with the fan flowing on me, reading my book! It's a Dean Koontz book, titled 'Life Expectancy' and it's pretty good. I know Nannan prefers true crime stories, but Mikki and I read the same books (she also likes true crime stories). So, Mikki, if you haven't already, don't buy this book! Last year, when I went over to visit I had two new books hoping I'd be able to trade with her...but she and I had bought the same books!!!!!
So far not an enjoyable summer...too muggy and it's raining most of the time. Had just a few sprinkles today, but it's overcast and the air is very heavy.
Big Brother starts July 6th....people have to vote in some of the ex-big brothers. I would like to see Will back in the house! He's a charming liar....hehehehehehe. But an honest liar - oxymoron you may think. But no....he's honest because he tells people that he's a liar!!!
Well, time to turn on fan, get my book...and relax. Jim is asleep on the couch!
Oh, we have a new-to-us barbecue. Young Jimmy bought a fancy-dancy new one, and gave us his old one. Jim replaced the burners, painted it up, and it looks like new! It has a burner on the side! We through our old one out....it was just a cheap one, and never did do a good job even when new!
Bye for now all.


4 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Threw it out, not through...Sheesh..my brain is dead!

1:15 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Funny cartoon- speaking of genetic links, did you notice- You and Mikki- humour on pink Me and Mike- blabbering on white??? I thought you said Big Brother had already started, and I missed it ???

5:21 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Well, I thought it had Nannan. But it was just a teaser I guess. To show us who from previous shows should be one this new one.
I was confused too. Apparently you go to the website and vote for whom you like to see put back in.
I like your insight into the colour of our blogs. I noticed right away that Mikki was using the same colour as me....And you and Mike started out the same..but he changed cause he didn't want to be the same...and now he is the same again!
Hahahhahahha.
By the way..I don't think you guys are blabbering..that is your word! I find Mike very funny...And you, too, of course...
Lots of love....Marsh

6:35 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Another true crime fan! I watch them on A&E. But I like true crime as well. But I have to admit, fiction is my favorite.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home