Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back home

Hi all...just a quick note to let you know we arrived home safely...in the pouring rain! I will do a real blog tomorrow, but I am way too tired now! I feel kind of yucky actually....travelling on the highways stresses me out! Just want to lie down for a while until Big Brother comes home. Tomorrow I regale you with a blow by blow of our trip...and apparently Nannan wants me to relate an extraordinary event that occurred during our barbecue. Well, you must all wait in suspense now...(evil laugh!).
Till tomorrow then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Until Big Brother comes ON..not Home....sheesh, I am tired.

6:35 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Glad you made it back, with Tuffy- those hamburgs were sure good- I'll have to get the special ingredients from Jim--unless you know the recipe, or is it secret??

7:40 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Nice Font--hahahahahaha

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home