Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hot hot hot!

This is how I feel! Cute eh? It is so hot here...sob sob sob! I'm sticky all the time...everything is sticky all the time! I'm fighting a losing battle with dust, because all the windows are open and the fans are blowing dust and cat fur around constantly! And it's sticky dust!!!! Plus my back is still twingeing every now and then! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
There, I got that out! Phew! Well, my life is so totally boring I can't think of anything to say.
Did you guys hear about the 7 month pregnant woman in the States, who was taken by heat exhaustion at a Baseball game, and later died!!!! They saved the baby, who weighs about 3 pounds and is said to be doing well! The poor husband is in shock! I wonder if he will ever go to a baseball game again. Apparently they were carrying people out by ambulance all day. And I guess New York is getting blistered too. Power outages everywhere! I think I'm more afraid of Global Warming than I am of what's going on in the Middle East!
On a lighter note, is anyone here watching Big Brother? I know Nannan watches it...but she's not here (sigh)! I like watching it because it makes me so mad. I sit there screaming at the TV! Hehehehe! It's on three nights a week, and I just can't wait for the next episode! Crazy eh?
Well, I am going back to battling dust, and vacuuming etc etc etc. I have to take a break between each job, because it's so hard to breathe, so it pretty well takes me most of the day to get minor housework done! I don't even think about tackling the large stuff...like washing walls etc.
Hope you all have a good day! Aloha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home