Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm Back

Hi all. I tried to upload a picture, but no luck. Anyway...as you probably know, I haven't blogged all weekend. My back was so bad that I couldn't even stand up straight. I don't know what happened...I certainly didn't do anything strenuous enough to hurt my back! But it was like a pinched nerve....I couldn't straighten out at all. Plus Saturday was so freaking hot you couldn't breathe. I had a miserable weekend! Yesterday was a little cooler with a nice breeze, Thank God. We went out for an hour or so, but it was hard walking! It was Jim's Daughter-In-Law's Mother's 80th birthday party. I don't know her all that well, but it was good to see Jim and Charlotte and Amanda and James. My Gosh, they grow up so fast!
Other than that, I really have nothing to say. Oh yeah....Tuffy threw up in my bedroom this morning, and I haven't got the courage to clean it up yet....need more tea first! Just thought you all would want to know that!!! It's quite gross....don't know what he ate! hehehehehehehe..
It's cooler here again today..the very last day of July. Man, July just whizzed by without me even noticing!!! Of course I did spend two weeks of it in Nfld, just looking at my new baby! Well, only a few more days and Nanan will be back.....hurry up....we need you!
Oh yes...my back is much better today....I can walk, and stand up...just get a little twinge every now and then! Later people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi. Glad your back is better today. My cats always leave gifts on the floor - sometimes I even step in it because it matches the carpet, so hard to see - yuck!!! Those "dang" furballs keep coming up. I think it was a cat upchuck that ruined my camera battery charger...icky!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Poor Tuff, he hardly ever throws up, but when he does he makes it a good one! It's all cleaned up now! Phew!
Glad to hear from you Ljlc - time must be rushing by for you knowing you have to go back to work soon! Enjoy every single day of your holidays! Hope August will be a nicer, kinder month than July was.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey Fireguy, you should have been here this weekend - it was homecoming for Stellarton, and every single fire truck from all the nearby fire stations were lined up and down Foord Street - they even had the big extension ladder up on display. I didn't see it of course, but Jim was telling me about it.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home