Friday, August 18, 2006

Trying Again -Arghhhh!

Sheesh and Dang Blast It %$%^#%^%$#%^%#. I finally got the pictures up, but they are not where I want them and I tried to move them and it didn't work so I'm too afraid to lose them again so I stopped messing with them and it was so frustrating trying to get them up and placed in the correct positions because I wanted Mikki's on the left and Caitlyn's on the right and they wouldn't move so I said #$%# it and decided to leave it and rant the longest rant sentence in the whole world!!!!! Phew, I'm out of breath now. But I don't really feel better. Hang on, my tea is ready and if this disappears while I'm getting my tea - well - I won't be responsible for my actions!
Okay, got my tea....now give me a minute while I actually look at the pictures side by side. Sheesh the picture of Mikki doesn't appear that dark on the computer, but don't actually see the resemblance at all. Of course the age difference could be it. Mikki was about 15-16 mths old, because I was pregnant with Shannnon, and there's almost exactly 18 mths between them. I sure wish I had her baby pictures. Oh well, I guess Caitlyn just looks like herself (and Todd, hehehehe).
Have any of you been watching American TV? It's all about the Jonbenet Ramsey case. They think they have got the guy who did it. But from all I heard ALLLLL last night was that the stories don't match up. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
I've always had the feeling that Patsy Ramsey did it (I don't want to malign the deceased). But the way she acted was so weird!
Anyway, guess I'll catch up on blogs.....talk to you later....love and kisses...Marsh



4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I still see a resemblance-even more--- funny about the Ramsey case-- it seems that guy is a real loony, fixated on the case, and may not have even been in Colorado-I don't think we'll ever know-- unless they can make the DNA some day-- and there was unknown DNA under her fingertips-

8:56 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi - nothing like a cup of tea to interrupt a rant.
The Windfall blog is up - look at the links on my regular blog.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I love it when you rant!!! And you can see a strong resemblance....
I think the guy is nuts.
I also felt and God forgive me, that her brother had something to do with it...Remember the 911 call, they could hear him talking in the back ground,but the parents said "he was still in bed"Makes me wonder"
Now I'll go get my tea, and check out some other blogs...

Your friend Cheryl

3:10 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Even the colours in the sheet match the colours of Mikki's outfit!!!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home