Monday, March 19, 2007

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

There's a story behind this delicious pie. I had never heard of it before. Then, one summer I was visiting Mikki, and she bought one. Apparently she had been addicted to them for quite some time (sorry Mikki..not really addicted). Anyhoo...I'm not that much of a pie eater...I prefer salty things (i.e. Hickory Sticks), but one day, I tried a piece.
Well, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven.
It's just a Sobey's pie. Strawberry Rhubarb. Heavenly. I haven't had one in at least a year.....but now..I have this one. All to myself..all mine. Drool away Mikki....hahahahaha.
I was quite upset though, because I really didn't need to find something else fattening that I loved....I had quite a long list already.
So, I guess this tells you how exciting my life is!! I mean, who else, could make a whole blog about a pie! That's all I have to talk about!
Oh, P.S. do you like my counter top? I love it.
Anyway, the days are getting longer and my mood is getting lighter. Although the days are very cold, the sun is shining. Can't wait to be able to sit outside (although it may take a while to shave my legs)!
Am going to Yarmouth at the end of the month to celebrate my birthday. Hope the weather warms up.
Can't wait to see everybody.
Come on you guys...get blogging again!
Lots of love....Marsh

6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Pie looks good!!
Looking forward to your visit.
Love - Fireguy

11:19 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I don't think you should eat that pie - it might not be good for you. Because I love you, I will voluntarily eat it for you, in the interests of protecting your health. Just put it in a box, give it to Air Canada Cargo, and I'll take care of the rest. No need to thank me - it's just 'cause I love you. :o)

10:23 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That looks so tempting--- I've already instruced Frank to search Sobeys!!!! I've tasted that before when someone was selling frozen pies for a fundraiser,, and it was delissiosso---- nice picture,good enough for ad quality---See you next week-

7:08 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Sorry all, the pie is eaten.
Each mouthful was a delight.
And each pound I gained was worth it..hehehehe

10:51 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

That has got to be one of Sobeys better pies... They are sooooo good. And like Mikki, I will gladly take that off your hands!!!
Take care, and hope I get to see you this time


Your friend around....

9:57 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Missing you!!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home