Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our Anniversary

Hi all, if anybody is out there..May 10th is our anniversary.
Five years of wedded bliss.
Well, actually we have been married 16 years..but according to my calculations, we have Had Five Years of Wedded Bliss..not all in a row..but, you know, a day here, a day there, it all adds up..Hahahhahahhahahhaha.
Actually I don't even recognize those two people. They look so Young!
I'm in the process of writing a song about it.
Here's the beginning

Well you work sixteen years and where are you at
A lot of years older and and getting fat

That's as far as I've gotten...sung to the tune of Sixteen Tons.

I wish the bloggers would come back..Hey, that could fit into my song.
Well, anyhoo....Happy Anniversary to us.....
Love all...Marsh









6 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys go and do something nice to celebrate :o) Love you!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Happy anniversary - too bad your sound didn't work last night webcaming. Computers - aaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Hope to come up on Canada day weekend.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

Happy anniversary, wish you many more of them. Mabe you can get it up to six years.

10:18 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Happy Anniversary--- great song!! I was going to comment about dad's comment about getting it up,, but,, decided to just leave it at that-----

2:33 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Good idea Nannan..we surely don't want to go there. Hehehehe.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Sorry I haven't been around alot lately. I'm going to try and get back into it.

Take care :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home