Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hi I'm back

Hi.....I'm back! Look at these two lovely people.....pretty in pink! Caitlyn is sooooooooo sweet! She smiles at everybody, but it's hard to capture her smile on camera. Once you point the camera at her, she is trying to figure out what it is..then when the flash goes off.....she smiles!!! Hehehehe.
She's getting very brave now...standing alone....she doesn't like to be confined..she needs her freedom. If she crawls away from you and you say "Where are you going?"..she immediately starts to crawl faster. And if you happen to be 62 years old and crawling on your hands and knees...well, guess who wins? Hehehehehe.
I had a great visit..it was so good to see my family again. However the weather sucked....big time! I love Nfld....but not in April.
I have more pictures but I have to resize them etc, etc, etc.
Eric and Jamie and Travis are great..as are Michelle and Todd.
Now Caitlyn has a big basket full of toys, and another big box full of toys...but she seems to prefer the coffee table! Luckily she's a tad too short to reach what's on it. However, she did discover the TV and the buttons on the front. Also, she likes to read magazines...after they are ripped to pieces! She's so cute!!!!!!!
Oh, and no matter what she is doing, when a commercial comes on, she stops and looks at it..she loves commercials. She dances to the music. What I can't figure out is how she knows it's a commercial!!!!
Okay....I suppose I've bored you to tears with the story of the greatest and most beautiful baby in Nfld.
So...let me tell you about Jamie and Eric! Hahahahaha...just kidding.
Just one thing though...I can still bribe Jamie into watching my reality shows with me as long as I scratch his head.
Well, I'll go for now..will blog again as soon as I get my pictures fixed up.
Lots of love all
Marsha....ciao









3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Yayyy--- I've missed you--- only a grandchild could have us crawling on our hands and knees--- she is so cute-- her eyes so wide and expressinve,, she looks like such a happy little girl--- glad you enjoyed your trip and everyone is okay--- love

9:08 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi! I like your new template! Glad you had a good time.

10:25 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I hope you like the new template, but if not, just say so, and I can try something else :o) So, did you get to sit out in the sun once you got home? I am seething with jealousy... we're having a bit of snow tonight ~ugh~ Anyway, we need you to come back - you're the best crawler of the bunch, and Caitlyn wants you to chase her!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home