Monday, May 14, 2007

I feel evil

Isn't he cute? Hahahahaha..He shares the blue blankie with Tuffycat. They both love it! Almost lost it the other day. It was hanging on the line (yes, I do occasionaly wash it!) and the wind was blowing so hard I figured it would end up in Yarmouth somewhere. But somehow the 1600 clothes pins (slight exaggeration, it was only 16) I put on it held. By the way, speaking of clothespins, don't buy them from the Dollar Store..They break very easily and only last for about two hang-ups.
Anyhoo...Jim doesn't even know I have this picture...and would kill me (well, not actually kill me) if he knew I posted it. But I thought it was cute....if you look at it full size you can see that his mouth is open...and if you listen carefully you can hear him snoring!!!!
In other news, our TV broke down...well actually it still works, but it's very snowy and hard to see and annoying. And for a Couch Potato, when the TV goes kaput....that's it! So we went to ever trusty Wal-Mart and bought a new TV. We bought a flat screen, skinny 32" TV with HDTV (High Definition, whatever that means), etc etc etc. What a beautiful picture. And it was cheap! I mean inexpensive. Anyway...can't live without a TV, so I guess we won't be eating much for a while. But I love it.
Well, that's all the news for a now...no, oh wait...I forgot...we had to mow our lawn today for the first time. So maybe winter is over!
Anyhoo....talk to you all later
Ciao
Marsha









4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Now that is pure evil!! I can even hear the snoring--- kinda reminds me of one I posted of Frank !! I know all about those dollar store clothespins,, the one time I hung clothes out---Take a picture of the television---as for the end of winter--NOT!! Heard something about a snowstorm on Thursday!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

No snow please - and I hope you didn't break your camera taking that pic! Hahaha
And what about those Sens? May be a Detroit / Ottawa final.
Love - Steelie

12:35 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I hope it's a Detroit/Ottawa final. If it is, whatever will I do? I always say I hope for any Canadian team or Detroit!!!! I guess I'll have to hope for Ottawa.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Sorry I haven't been around much, been busy..
Your just so bad lol, love the picture.By the sounds of it we all are married to snoring men...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home