Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ears and Blood Tests

Intriguing title no? Okay...maybe not. I went to the Doctor today to have my ears syringed...ewwwwwwwwwwwww. I hate when that happens. But my left ear has been plugged for quite a long time...and I could hear myself chomping on my Hickory Sticks inside my own head! Couldn't do a blog without mentioning Hickory Sticks..hehehehehehe.
Anyhoo, I wish I had taken my camera to the Doctors....cause you just wouldn't believe what came out of my left ear. The Doctor delighted in showing me. It was so gross, that I grieve that I cannot share it with you all. Hahahahahahha. But...man....it was gross. But now, I feel wonderful...I can hear now!
I really hate getting water in my ears, so when he first started, I scrunched up my face and made a noise...and he got very concerned...'Does that hurt?" he asked anxiously. I said "No..I just don't like getting water in my ears" I replied.
And he said...yes, he really said this..."Well, I could use orange juice." I love a Doctor with a sense of humour!
Anyhoo, he also had the results of my blood tests! Now, for those of you who know me and my life style..you may be quite surprised. I know I was. My blood tests were fine. Kidney function - fine, thyroid - fine, cholesterol..a tad high, but not enough for medication - diabetes - fine (meaning I can keep eating my chocolate bars). Everything was tickety-boo.
So..that's my news for now!
Talk to you all later...
Lots of love to all
Ciao....
Marsh

3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Great news...glad things are fine. I had my ears syringed twice, and it's worth the hassle for sure!
How is Jim doing?

9:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I'm so glad you didn't have a camera!!! :) Hickory Sticks must be some kind of miracle food-- ;) Good news though!!
Oedipus would have had a feast--she loves earwax-- don't ask how I know that!! ewwwww! I've just grossed myself out!

10:19 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

It has taken me several days to read your blog - I just could not get past that part about what came out of your ear... ~glurg~ (that's the sound of me gagging). I agree with NanNan - I'm so glad you didn't have a camera! How thoughtful of you to share that, though... ;)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home