Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Big Important News

This couple had a baby. It's amazing! In Africa even! Man, how did they do it? I can't get over it, having a baby.....imagine! They are affectionately known as Brangelina ( Jim and I go by Jarsha, a little known fact).
God, I am so sick and tired of hearing about this baby. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that all turned out well. But, she's not the first woman to have a baby...they did not invent the process! And papers and magazines are willing to pay millions for the first pictures..Sheesh, I get my baby pictures for free! Young men and women are dying every day in Afghanistan and Iraq ( soon Iran probably), earthquakes and hurricanes are devastating the world, oil companies are getting rich while we can't afford to go for a Sunday drive with the price of gas being so high! And all the news is about is this baby!!!! If I hear anymore about this I am going to scream!!!!!! And as a final thought....think about this - two beautiful people don't necessarily have beautiful children - we have proof positive as mentioned in previous blogs.
I successfully made tea this morning in a new tea pot without melting off the handle. So, so far so good.
By the way, I have started getting a lot of pop-ups and spam e-mails since we started blogging. Anyone else notice this phenomena (I can spell it, but I can't say it..hehehe)? Today looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.. I may lay outside in the sun, not on a beautiful deck, granted, but still, outside. If I can muster up enough energy to shave my legs that is!!!! Hope that's not tmi..(too much information). Well, time to enjoy my tea and a few games of Sudoku before I start the dishes etc. Talk to you all later.


9 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Another beautiful day on the eastern front!!! I too have that "hairy" problem- another by-product of not working- that Jarsha remark was funny- I guess we'd be Frusan- Agree about the baby mania- but why do you get up so early when you can sleep in!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I get up for two reasons: 1) I want tea and 2) I know I can go back to bed and have a nap whenever I want. I miss Teahound...sob sob sob.

5:51 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I miss her too- am thinking of stopping in to see if I can do anything with her computer- but if she can't, chances are I won't be able to help--

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Wow, November must be your month Teahound.

8:40 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

About the links, when you go to your dashboard, first click on your blog name, then template tag, and the rest of the directions are in my comments- good luck!

8:41 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Check your email tuffysmom, i sent you some html code-

8:51 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Actually, I'd say that February was Dan's month, catch my drift?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I did tell Shannon about our blogging. Good luck with the links...once you do one, it's a piece of cake.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

You're right..Feb was Dan's month! They must have had good Valentine's Days!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home