Friday, May 19, 2006

Voleicide


This cute little creature is called a Vole. Something like the one my precious cat delivered to us live. It was living in our cupboards, as I mentioned before.

Now..take one mouse trap + one tiny piece of cheese....add one very hungry vole et voila! Dead vole, with it's eyes popping out. He never knew what him! So, now he is gone to a better place...better for me that is. Luckily I put everything into canisters so he couldn't get in my flour and oatmeal etc etc etc.

Nothing new here today...cool and drizzly. Jim has gone to Dave's camp for the weekend so I am free, free, free!!! I can be on the Computer all day without the guilt!

Hockey tonight.....hoping for Edmonton....Go Oilers Go! Talk to you all later.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I hope Paul McCartney or his activist wife don't read your blog- the senseless killing of innocent rodents !!! tsk! tsk!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

You now have your "vole" life ahead of you...
Go Edmonton Go!!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

We now have the "vole" picture...gads I kill myslf...!!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I do feel a little guilty. After all the vole did not enter the house voluntarily. However, it was a choice between him or - self-defense you might say.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home