Monday, May 22, 2006

Live Trial on Court TV

The trial of this man (shoot, didn't get his name) for the murder of a Doctor starts live tomorrow on Court TV. Apparently he's some religious fanatic, and says that God told him to remain silent. However he has been deemed fit to stand trial. His trial judge's name is James Johnson!! I remember that because it's my Grandson's name. Not the one who was sleeping on the couch...the younger one.
I like watching live trials. I like watching the way lawyers sping things around to confuse everybody. The stupid questions they ask...especially the defense lawyers...trying to get the jury's mind off what allegedly happened. I find it quite interesting. And then, of course there's the commentary during breaks...I enjoy most of it except for Nancy Grace! God, I could rant about her all night. As far as she is concerned everybody is guilty, and she makes everything sound so dramatic! She even has her own show on another network. I can't stand watching her. So, I guess that's what I'll be watching tomorrow.
It was cold and dreary here today.....but it's Monday, so I got my floor mopped, all the dishes done and even made the bed! Well, I must go take my blood pressure pills, because 'Deal or No Deal' is coming on, and Jim likes to watch it....and I don't feel like going to bed yet. Later guys.


2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Wow, you put me to shame- all that housework- I'm thinking of getting court tv- but it might interfere with soap operas and how could I choose? Nancy Grace is quite dramatic, but her fiance was murdered by a guy out on early parole so she's a tad biased- But then i thought Gary Condit was guilty too!

10:18 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Don't worry- he doesn't look anything like Jamie---:)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home