Thursday, May 25, 2006

Woohoo!

Taylor won! Yippee. Man I like his singing. At first I thought he was a complete nut! Didn't like him at all, but his cute little face won me over. And I love his voice! I thought that the show last night was excellent. I wasn't going to watch the full two hours because I figured it would just be a rehash of the last few months. But, with all the surprise guests, and the show they put on, it was fun to watch. I was even smiling (imagine that). And my boyfriend even showed up...Clay Aiken....My idol.
Well, I feel quite worse today. My ear is leaking a clear liquid, the side of my head hurts to the touch and I feel overall grungy! Can't wait to get to the Dr. I slept again for three hours this afternoon and still feel yucky.
Well, if Edmonton wins tonight they go on to the Stanley Cup playoffs. Pleeeaaaaaasssssseeee let them win. I get to involved when watching important games....my heart starts to pound and I actually get faint when the score is close or worse tied. I almost die during Overtime periods. Man, I've seriously got to get a life. Oh, well, at least I have some emotions left...hehehe.
Okay...must go read your blogs. I wrote mine before looking at you guyses just in case you blogged about American Idol...then I wouldn't have anything to say. Later people!


7 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That ear liquid thing sounds nasty- I really like Taylor's personality, he makes you smile, reminds me of Michael MacDonald's voice, bit of Joe Cocker- real throaty, sexy- I'll have to start watching hockey- haven't experienced those emotions for quite a long time !!!Be sure to post when you get back from the dr- Did you see Mikkis blog?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Hockey game on...Edmonton better win! We leave for Calgary tomorrow (Friday).
Hope your ear gets better soon...obviosly infected. Glad you are seeing the Dr.
Take care - Jim

9:53 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Speaking of Clay Aiken, what's up with his new look- I preferred the geeky Clay- he seemed so much more innocent-

11:22 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What blog? Mikki's got a blog...what's the name of it. She never tells me anything. Dang.
Edmonton lost.

11:59 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Don't be silly... I tell you lots of things. Well, some things, anyway. Ok, a few things. Now and then. Once in a while, I tell you a thing or two. ~sigh~

Love you!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Put up some pictues of Caitlyn and the family. And Trevor, I've never seen him.

10:19 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hey mikki's mom- click on her photo album- my we have produced smart offspring- she obviously has a grasp of html-

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home