Friday, June 16, 2006

Hurricane Damage


Yesterday was a wild and wooly day! As you can see, my beautiful patio set was tossed around as easily as if it were plastic! Oh the horror - now I'll have to go out and pick them all up and repair them as best I can...hehehehe! As you can also see, the quality of my camera is atrocious. It only takes little tiny pictures, and when you try to resize them, they get grainy.
I wonder how St. John's made out...according to the satellite map on the Weather Channel, Nfld was - especially the eastern part was right in the middle of it! Of course, trusting the Weather Channel to be right is like trusting that politicians never lie.
Tuffystupidcat was out in the bad weather and when he came in he jumped right into the bed with me and wanted to be petted. I hate wet cat...and his paws were filthy. My poor comforter will never be the same. I dried him off with a towel and he did not like that, oh No - he would rather dry himself on me!!! Then he wanted to eat (I was already settled in bed, by the way), then he wanted out again, which I refused...then he wanted to be belly rubbed..God....I didn't get to sleep until after midnight.
Well, that's the extent of my exciting news. No hockey until Sat. night. Weekend coming up again...time is sure going by fast. Don't be surprised if I don't blog on weekend - but you never know! I'm just full of surprises...hahahahahha! For Nannan's sake, I am going to try out the spell check feature right now.
Ok..the spell check is considered a Pop-Up and my Pop-Up Blocker blocked it. All I had to do was push control ABC and it worked. However it picked up a lot of words that were spelled right! So try whatever you have to do to disable your pop-up blocker. Hope that helps.



2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Call FEMA--oops, that's American- Does this mean you're now Tuffystupidmom???? I think Fireguy may have a spare digital camera to share with his "favourite" sister!!! Thanks for the spellcheck advice- will try it out on my next post-

4:08 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I guess fireguy isn't going to comment on my suggestion?????

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home