Monday, June 12, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

Nannan requested I post this picture taken at my 60th (ack) birthday party. A picture of my family. My step-son had it so they brought it over to me on a disc so that we could all look at it together - my family! I took one look at it and said 'Oh my God, I look awful - I never take a good picture'.
But, I was set-up!!!! This picture has been 'doctored'. You see....that is not my face on my body - it is Nannan's! And my face is on Nannan's body! (Actually, I also thought...gee what a good picture of Suzie-Q). Glad I didn't say that out loud. I was duped! And Nannan was standing right there!!!! I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life! I couldn't even tell the difference. Forgive me Nannan, please...please...please! You know you are much prettier than I am....it's my old fat body and my horrible hair that did it! At least I know how nice I'd look if were slimmer and had a nice hair style! But, man, you just can't trust anybody, so don't believe everything you see in a picture!


4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Too bad I couln't switch faces with Brad Pitt..haha!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hahahahah....I always wanted to switch faces and bodies with Linda Evans!!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Then I should switch with Bo Derek-actually, I've been thinking of looking into a whole body transplant- think it's called reincarnation- thanks for posting that picture- it was a setup, but you were a good sport!!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

You were the good sport Nannan!!!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home