Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm still alive!

Hi, all. Sorry I haven't had a chance to blog. But remember there are three boys living here, and they all have friends! And this computer has been on the go constantly! I'm just writing a short note to let you all know that I am still here...we have some pictures but they are still in the camera! And I don't know how to use it. I am so far behind on blog reading....I'll just have to catch up later.
I am having a good time though...enjoying the baby! Jim is coming over on Wednesday on the Ferry, and after a short stay I will be going home with him...on the Ferry. Hope everybody is well, and will try to read some blogs tomorrow. Right now, I am just too tired! Been a long day....Talk to you all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

We forgive you, well I do anyway, just glad you have this time together- Least you'll have something to read when you get home-- love all

4:09 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Good to know that you are doing well, we all know you will get caught up*S*...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Glad you are having a nice time - take care.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home