Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sleepover


As you can see, I have lots of sleeping companions!!!!! Hehehehe....The fat white blob to the left is me (sigh). I think it must be the camera's fault. Anyhoo, had a good uneventful trip. Yesterday was a beautiful day and we had barbecue everything - steak, hamburgers, hot-dogs that come with cheese and onion included (really good).
The baby is beautiful, the house is beautiful, the weather is beautiful...and Jamie is beautiful too..hehehehehehe (he's sitting right here). I have been graneted 15 minutes of computer time, so I better get on with it.
We have tons of food here!!!!! Went to the store to get Hickory Sticks and Diet Pop, and ended with tons of food...scallops, shrimp, fish, meat, salad fixins, fruit salad, caesar salad, biscuits....my mouth is watering. Todd does the cooking....which is very cool!! Eric has grown some more!!! My he's big. Travis is really nice, as are some of his friends whom I met last night.
Eric mowed the lawn, and Travis picked up dog poop, and everybody is getting along just fine.
Well, my 15 minutes is about up....talk to you all later....

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Fifteen minutes--- can't you negotiate a better deal, or no deal-- Nice picture- everyone looks happy, seems like even the dogs have bonded-- Jamie just keeps getting cuter-- all that good sounding food is affecting my RLS--- Thanks for posting, keep checking in!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Sounds good so far - don't eat all that food at once! Thanks for checking in.

2:50 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

How do I answer your email??? No, No, No, nothing about you--just trying to explain something that is unexplainable--- based on a chance encounter in a bookstore-- nothing more--- honest-- love you guys!!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Okay sister, I have it in writing, on your blog, that you wouldn't forget us----sob, sob, sob, know you're having a great time--- love to everybody----

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home