Monday, August 21, 2006

Nothing to Say

Is this not the silliest grin you've ever seen? I mean the cutest, silliest grin? Look where her eyebrows are - practically on the side of her head! What a little doll! I can't get over the cuteness of her.
After that rant the other night, I can't think of anything to say. I was trying to come up with What a Man Might Say, but, a) we women are pretty perfect, and b) a man would be too afraid to do a rant like that...hahahahahahaha....sorry to my male readers. I am just joking in a truthful sort of way...(grin). I think that King Tut show he watched (until I left the room in disgust) did something to my few remaining brain cells.
The weekend was a bust! Nice weather, but a lazy, lazy time for me. With the dishes sitting on the counter and lots of cat hair everywhere...I still had nothing to do. Didn't even get on the computer except to check in occasionally. I get those blah weekends every now and then. Monday I got a burst of energy and cleaned up, and then Tuesday was blah again! Who knows what today will bring...I haven't had my tea yet! It's steeping now.
I watched a wonderful documentary called Little Man. It was about a baby born 100 days early and weighed only one pound. I won't go into the whole story, but the pure love his family had for him was totally amazing. I laughed and cried. Both parents were totally honest about their feelings...it almost broke them up, but they hung in there, and that little, little boy has a lot of love. He was still alive when the documentary ended, so I wonder how he's doing. They have a web site and I think I will check it out. I think it's called www.littleman.com ...but not sure. May have to Google it.
Well, tea time pour moi! Adieu, mes amis, adieu


8 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That is so cute-- I checked out the eyebrows on previous pics, and they seem to move around a lot!!
Will go check out the link-- amazing to think that human life , the size of a block of butter, is viable--- better than King Tut anyday-- go check out my comment on K &S blog, directed at you--hahahah, made me laugh when i read your comment-- there you go again!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

That sure is quite the grin! What has her so amused?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Probably she is amused from looking at her mother! hahahahahahahahha..I can say that safely, cause Mikki is away and when she gets back, she probably won't read back this far!
Amazing eyebrows though!

8:39 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Aha, but my site meter tells me that someone in her household is still checking in on the blog world-- must be Eridis so cool!! I wish he would start a blog- that one comment he made was so funny-can tell where he gets his humour from!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

OOps, my secret about sitemeter is out!!!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I keep coming back to look at this picture-- gotta laugh--- and to check for new post of course!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I think she is sweet...You must be so in Love with her.

Your friend Cheryl

3:17 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I do admit loving the sitemeter... I liketo see how long I really spend online! YIKES!!!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home