Friday, August 18, 2006

OOOOOOOOHHH

Here's Caitlyn...thinking 'Grandmother, you are so stupid, you don't even know how to delete messed up blogs'. At first, when I started, I was going to say, 'this is how Caitlyn looked when she first saw my beauty'. But it's all ruined now. I screwed up. Actually this picture was taken After I left! But, it's obvious she was 'wowed' by something! Oh God, I just can't wait to see her again. I hope they stop by on their way back from Ontario. I know they don't have much time...but...I bet she's changed a lot since I was there. And I would give my left arm and my right leg to hear her laugh!
Okay..anyone out there no how to delete a blog that was a mistake?
Anyone? Mike? Mikki? Fireguy? Travelling Man? Aussiesnan? Anyone...please.
Oh God, I am so embarrassed.
Anyhoo..isn't she still just so cute?
What a doll! Very expressive face..and I feel she will be a little go-getter, just like Lexy! Nannan, we must have done something right to get such lovely children, and beautiful grandchildren. Love you all..Tata...Marsh


7 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Hi M-

How you delete a blog entry is you click on "Edit Blogs" above the place where you usually write a new entry. Then you should have a page show up that has the list of entries and you can click on either view or delete.

Hopefully that makes sense?!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yes it does..thanks a lot G. I feel so stunned!!!!
Be happy.

8:27 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I can't get past the visual of you with one right arm and one left leg---How would you hold her? You'd have to learn touch typing with one hand, you'd never be able to ride a bike, and for what reason exactly are you willing to become a double amputee??????

9:01 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I forgot to add, she's so cute and thank God her tongue is in her mouth!!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

To hear her laugh! And it was just a metaphor..for..I would almost give anything. Hehehhe.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

oh yeah first port I totally forgot as well to comment on how freakin cute she is... I would love to know what babies really think at this age!

9:47 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

What blogs did you delete? I didn't notice any missing-- and my email isn't working- anyone else having trouble with eastlink?

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home