Friday, September 08, 2006

Can(Not)Jet

On Sept 10, 2006 Canjet will no longer be available for me to fly to Nfld at a fairly cheap rate! That means, that I may no longer be able to go to Nfld. (Not that I paid for it...Mikki always paid for me to come over). But I already owe her so much money, that no way can I ask to fly via Air Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheesh. This may be partly the cause of my temporary depression!
How could Canjet do this to ME? I feel it is a personal attack! They know how much I like their planes..and their pilots are really good!!!! Even though they took away my nail file one time...I forgave them for that a long time ago. I must write a song about this.
Oh Canjet...Oh Canjet!
You were my best bet,
Now I'm left behind
How unkind, how unkind!!

You've gone charter
Now I'm a martyr.
But, even though I'm teary
I have a query?

Who the Hell is going to charter a 737? With all those seats?
And why are you forcing your employees to sign a voluntary resignation, and if they don't, they won't get a package? I think that is against the law!!!!!!!
And what about all those good pilots? And snotty air attendants? What's going to happen to them?

(That's the chorus)

I will miss you
I need a tiss-yoo (that's tissue in Mikkispeak)
The tears are flowing
My nails are growing.

I guess I'll wait a while
For my nail file.
But let me tell you
A little secret
That will break your hearts
One time I had darts! (In my purse)

(Chorus)

It ends with the chorus. If you are all wondering why I am up so late, please refer to my previous blog. I have been sleeping all the time. Now I can't sleep. Go figure!
Anyhoo...ciao, sayonara, adios, nitey nite.









5 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Hahaha!!! You really have a knack for poetry... keep it coming!

I know I feel the same way abotu Canjet, it's just so useful for the East!

For some reason I feel like this is not the first time Canjet said it was out of business... did this happen before or is it just a fake deja vu?

G.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Naw...I looked it up on the Web (which never lies)..they are done.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Bravo.bravo!!!!That was wonderful.
I loved your blog.And if I was you I'd go after that nail file.
Its a shame ,that they are making it so hard, for the everyday person to travel.

Take care

8:25 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I think they are trying to trap all Newfoundlanders on the island... they've caught on to our "take over Canada" conspiracy! Maybe it's time to build that land-link - they'll never be able to stop us then! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa *coff*

9:22 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You better get a copyright for all these cute little ditties--- And Mikki, don't laugh too hard, you may be paying the increased fare!!!!!!!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home