Monday, August 28, 2006

Yay, It's Monday

The boring weekend is over. Well, Saturday wasn't boring for a couple of hours..Mikki and family dropped in on their way to Cape Breton for the Second Reception (those Newfies know how to party)! Man, it was good to see them. Caitlyn is still gorgeous....God I love her so much! And the rest of them too, but she's kind of special, cause she was so unexpected. But, Thank God she's here.
They stayed to eat, and feed the baby, but then they had to be on their way again. I had to store the memory in my brain until next time I see them. After they left, though, I just went to bed. I wasn't really depressed....just felt 'quiet' is the only way I can describe it.
Well, it's not hard to tell fall is here. The days are getting shorter, and it's a lot cooler. As a matter of fact I find it cold at night..so Fireguy...I don't know if you'll want to sleep in your tent or not...but bring your sleeping bag and air mattress anyway...might be more comfortable than our old couch!!!!
I didn't bother watching the Emmy's last night....the parts I did see were booorrrrrinnnngggggg. Most of the shows I never watch anyway. But I did see our own Nova Scotia born Keifer Sutherland win an Emmy for '24'. His proud Dad, Donald Sutherland was there.
Well, must go read some blogs now.....ciao!


5 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Probably will just bring my sleeping bag and mattress. I's stopping in Halifax on my way on Friday, so not sure what time I'll be there. Probably around supper time on Friday. I'll have my cell phone. Got Kraft dinner stocked up?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I heard about the emmys on the news but didn't watch either... I did however hear that "My name is Earl" won something or other- if you have never seen this show, i have to admit that it is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen in my life... There has been more than one episode that i find myself actually laughing outloud even when i am all alone!!! You have to try and see it if you haven't! The main character Earl and his brother have the most hilarious rapport!!

G.

5:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

So it's all your fault!! Your prayer was answered!!!! Growl grrr!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That's how you know you're not working anymore--- Yay, it's monday!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home