Sunday, September 03, 2006

Snakes In The Mall!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwww...There were snakes in the mall yesterday. And alligators and lizards and toxic frogs! Of course, being somewhat of a sadist..we had to go see them! Quite interesting! I didn't mind the lizards, and the alligator was just a little baby, and the frogs will only kill you if you eat them, which I have no intention of doing!..But the snakes were huge!!!!! There was an Albino Bull Snake which is just pure ugly (shiver). Some other snakes I can't remember the names of, and oh, yes..a 65 pound, 27 year old Turtle. He will grow to be around 200 pounds and will live about 200 years they said. How would you like to live 200 years? 200 years of doing nothing but eating!!! Hmmmm...doesn't sound all that bad.
We are having such an exciting weekend! You just wouldn't believe it. All we've done is watch movies.....(and see reptiles). We discovered what goes good with Juicy Jumbos! White Wine! White Wine and Juicy Jumbos....a Gourmet delight. Jimmy will be off shortly to see CCR! It's gonna be a long day for him...I hope he gets good pictures to post on his blog when he gets home. Luckily the weather is holding up for him. Not too hot, not too cold, and not raining.
Well...not too much else to say....adios amigos.


4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I've heard of snakes on a plane, the movie, but snakes in a mall???I wouldn't mind being a turtle, then I'd have an excuse for hiding in a shell- but two hundred years--no, I'd be ready to move on---
Funny we both mentioned sadism in our blogs-------
But what is a Juicy Jumbo--- my mouth is watering just thinking of what it might be----- big brother tonight--- yayyyyyyyyy

7:47 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Reptile Man!!!! My worst nightmare!!!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Juicy Jumbos are big juicy hot dogs - there are two flavors, normal and spiced. I like the spiced ones, but Jim doesn't, so we just get the normals. Then I put chopped onions and melted cheese on mine. Yum yum!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I missed BB, I didn't realize it was tonight! Maybe it is better that way, those girls are pissing me off... SUCH bad reps for the gender!

Its midnight but now I am craving juicy jumbos!!! mmmmm!!!
G.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home