Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Late Blog

Hi all...this picture has nothing to do with my blog...I just like it a lot!!! Actually, I don't have very much of anything to say. Nothing new is going on. I wasn't surprised to find that they dropped the charges on that creepy little guy! It was obvious that everything he said was all in his mind!
Well, tonight is Big Brother night again..woohoo! It's kind of sad that I live my life through the lives of those nuts on so-called 'realty TV'. They want Realty...they should put 16 sixty-year olds in the house! Then, we'd see some realty! Or maybe even all 40-50 year old women who are all going through menopause at the same time! Hot flashes and night sweats galore! That would be fun to watch. Wow, I can think of lots of ways they could make that show better...but I don't think they'd be allowed on TV! You know, 16 borderline psychopaths..and so on. hehehehehe.
Ok, I admit it, I'm rambling because as I said before, I have nothing to say!
Oh, hey...I actually made my bed today...and everytime I passed by my bedroom and looked in I got a shock!!! Hehehehe...
Now I must go and read the blogs..maybe Mikki did one...she should be home by now! I'm tired of seeing 'Miss Piggy'.
Later guys...Hearts and Flowers to you all.



4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

It seemed pretty obvious the guy is demented, but for that reason alone, I think all this attention on him is good!! He shouldn't be able to get away with anything now---- They'd never put 60 year olds in a house unless they could find ones that looked fantastic in bikinis, and then how could they call it a reality show??? All they need to do is put hidden microphones in staff rooms where a lot of women work------

8:26 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

But that's my point exactly..I'm tired of 'boob and bikini house'. We should see some real people! I like the hidden microphone idea..but, I think it's against the law.
And, by the way..even if I had a perfect body...I would not be comfortable prancing around the way Erica was the other night. And I don't think she was either..she kept tugging at her bikini!!!!
Whatever happened to the simple bathing suit????

8:43 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I didn't make my bed today.Nope didn't even make a attempt to.
I cleaned my dinning room,vacuumed my living room,and did some laundry.

Your friend Cheryl

9:12 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

By the way,that is one good looking young man.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home