Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Boo Hoo Hoo - Sob Sob Sob

Came the dawn dawn dawn
Will was gone gone gone
Boogie cried cried cried
Oh how they lied lied lied!

Now the girls have to get really smart. Whoever wins HOH will have to take Boogie to the end! Because, no one in the Jury House will vote for Boogie. Hmmmm, I wonder if they are smart enough to figure that out!

Janelle has lots of friends and so does Erica...it will be risky for them to be the final two. Et voila...the plot thickens! Did you see the look on Boogie's face? Priceless!
Ok...enough of that I guess. It's obvious I don't have much to talk about....what will I do when Big Brother is over!
Has anybody found a song about the love of a Grandmother for her Grandchildren? Has anybody looked? Ah Ha...I knew it! No one was looking. And I want Nannan to e-mail me with explicit instructions as to how to put music on my blog. Very explicit! Hehehehe. I seem to have lost some brain cells over the years. Speaking of songs, I downloaded some yesterday. I found out who Roger Hodgson was (remember my celebrity). He's a Canadian sort of Rock singer. He has a really nice voice and I downloaded a couple of his ballads. His name was on Funnyface's list too. Not bad looking either.
Some people are saying crazy things about 'the Crocodile Hunter'. Such as,
well, if you live like that and take chances like that, something's bound to happen'. Well that's just stupid. He was killed by a Stingray - which usually isn't fatal. If it had struck him anywhere else but in the heart he wouldn't have died.
Now they're talking about airing the video of him getting killed on TV. Gads....what is wrong with this world?????? What about his family? Have they no respect? I hope his family can get an injunction against it.
But after all that rant, I am so ashamed to say, I would probably watch it. And hate myself afterwards! Please don't hate me fellow bloggers...I'm only human, and I have to be honest.
Well....on that horrible note..I will leave you now, and check in on the blogs.
Farewell and good-bye.


9 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Okay, what was this about will gone? I haven't kept up on BB... I didn't think that it was down to three yet!! Yikes...

It is so hard to know how the jury will go, it seems that when people get voted out, suddenly all of the madness they once had is replaced with grace and love for everyone again... I'd like to see someone actually really pissed off, yelling and leaving mad... that seems a bit more realistic... unless they are saving their anger for the final episode...

Anyway, my cold meds are kicking in so I think I am not making any sense to myself or anyone! LOL!!

Take care!
G.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Howie went out kicking and screaming. He's also still being obnoxious in the Jury House! What a jerk!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Thanks for responding after the horrible thing I said. About Steve Irwin...

7:14 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Finally, the females kick a--!! But can they keep it up- Don't worry about what to watch- Survivor should be really controversial, at least that's what they're aiming for--- racial groupings----hoping for racial rivalry--- anything for ratings---but I'll be watching, can't help myself-- I wish we'd all boycott it----
I'm sure that video will be "leaked"-- and find its way on the internet--- it was sad listening to his dad today, more sadness to come --
22 pages of Surie in Vanity Fair--

7:27 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hopefully the footage will not leak out. I feel so bad for his parents.I can not imagine the pain they are going though.

I really have to start watching these shows!!!! I seem to be missing out.

Your friend Cheryl

7:54 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yes, I saw the pictures of Surie. Very cute baby! But..not as cute as our babies are! Our babies are the cutest in the world.

8:30 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

to upload music, step one, sign up at bolt.com----- then find a song you like---- and I'll tell you what to do after that is done ----

8:49 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

There's a nice song at bolt.com called butterfly kisses, especially for little girls---

8:53 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I love that song Butterfly Kisses...
It makes me cry or at least tear everytime!
G.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home