Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tomorrow's Blog Tonight

I'm finally going to do the Song Thing that Northern Lights did. I had to think about it for a while. This can be very revealing...I hope you guys do it too.

One Song that Changed Your Life: Another Saturday Night - That was the song that a handsome 19 year old played on the jukebox time after time - my first husband.

One Song You Can Listen to Over and Over Again: Seasons in the Sun - I love it..We had Joy we had Fun..etc etc etc.

One Song That Made You Laugh: If I Had A Million Dollars - It's a song you can put your own words to.

One Song That Made You Cry: There are two....Unchained Melody...and Yesterday. I found out that Paul McCartney wrote Yesterday after his mother died..it was for his mother...and who doesn't cry when they hear Unchained Melody.

One Song you Wish Had Been Written: A song about the love of a Grandmother for her Grandchildren. If there is one, I haven't heard it.

One Song you Wish Had Never Been Written: Short People! It offended members of my family, and it definitely offended me.

One Song You Are Currently Listening to/ or Last Listened to: Sadly I don't listen to much music anymore....sorry!

So, those are my picks.....Love...Marsh




1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I thought you were listening to 'I've got the horse right here"
I may do this quiz, but need time to think about it-- so many songs make me cry now--- never know which one-- Just heard on the radio, "If ever I hold you in my arms again---- " when we were at dad's , I thought I was going to cry when I heard "For the Good Times" It seems there are so many more songs that make me cry nowadays--- and I can't think of any that make me laugh!! That's sad!!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home