Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm Back

Hi all, I've been busy for a while. And when not busy, I've been sleeping. And now I have a cold in the head. Have to take it easy and make sure it doesn't get into my chest, or I will be in trouble! Here is a picture of what will be my new dining room. The table stays with the house because it used to belong to Jim's mother. I'm really looking forward to moving. This cold has sort of put a damper on my enthusiasm for packing though. But, I'm getting there. Other than that I have no other news. I'm going to eat lunch and lay down for a while now, after trying to caught up on the Blogs.
Talk to you'all later....Bye bye.


6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Take it easy before the big day-- lovely table---how fortunate that they're leaving it --- and Jim will get to enjoy it once again--- rest up!! love ya

8:51 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Beautiful dinning room. I would love to live there.
Now you take care of yourself,get some rest if you can.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

It's funny, but a lot of the stuff I am packing used to belong to Connie..now it's like..it's going home! I have her wall clock, her kitchen table, some ornaments of hers etc etc etc....all going back!
Weird, eh?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. I have no chairs for the dining room table..hint hint hint Nannan!

10:22 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Oh, I wish I didn't live so far away... I don't think I can send chairs, etc., via Canada Post *pout* And, it is weird, how all of Connie's former things are going home again. Jim must be getting excited, too, eh? Won't be long now!

Love you
*kisses*

8:40 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Rest & Cold-FX! I have been using Cold-FX, I like it!
Habbies beat the Sens in Truro!!!!
Habbies also beat Tampa bay last night!!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home