Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sorry, sorry, sorry

Hello, Blogger World. Sorry I haven't been here since I announced my big secret...but this is what I've been feeling like for the past three days. Sick, sick, sick! Still feel a little shaky, so this will be short.
I've decided to unveil my secret...well parts of it anyway. Yes, hopefully, we are moving. But won't know for sure until Oct 2nd.
Long story short, Jim's son bought a house for us to live in, and also as an investment for his company. He put a high down pay't on it, and the mortgage is very low...will cut our rent in half. And even though we will have to pay heat and lights, we checked the numbers and will still be better off. It's an older house, but all re-done inside with three bedrooms and 1 and 1/2 bath. The house is in Stellarton...but I won't feel comfortable until the deal is actually closed. Nannan knows why, I e-mailed her. So keep your fingers crossed everybody!
Sorry, guys, but I've got to go....my stomach is doing flipflops and I feel very weak!!!!! Love to you all.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Very exciting news.... hope nothing goes wrong, it will be a nice placde for you to be!

Hope you feel better soon I know how it is to be dead tired and have no energy in any part of your body... Makes everything draining...
G.

12:17 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Sounds like a good deal to me-- will give you more space to get away from each other--- have everything crossed that can still cross---
Hope you're feeling better-- well enough to get some packing done!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Great news - hoping everything works out!

9:24 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Well, you better get your rest and make sure you're up for all the packing and cleaning! It won't be too bad, though - you are much more organized and efficient than I am (as I am sure you are well aware!), and the excitement will help fuel you. I can't wait 'til you get all settled - I'll want to come and see your new home *hopping with excitement*! Love you :o)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home