Thursday, September 28, 2006

Living Room



Here are pictures of my new living room. Oddly enough, they have the same couch and chair that I have, except mine has pink and blue stripes rather than flowers (or whatever that design is). Well, I fought the cold and I won! By resting a lot, it didn't develop any further and I am back at it today.

Did tons of laundry more cleaning and more packing. However I am running out of boxes now. Anyhoo, Jim has gone to Ont. for a family wedding (I begged off...couldn't stand that long drive.). So he left yesterday, and last night I went to bed all safe and secure in my little house..with the doors firmly locked..and believe me they are very thick doors with deadbolts etc. Nobody could get in here without a bulldozer! So, this morning, I decide to take some old books up to the common room for the other old geezers to peruse....go out the front door (usually I use the back)...and guess what? When I get back...to the front door...there are the house keys and the car keys still in the lock outside!!!!!!! Open invitation...Come in...take my stuff...take the car too....and the truck, and everything in our storage locker...go for it!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! So, tonight I am firmly locked in!!!! Hehehehe.

Well, must go check the blogs.....Arrivederci (sp)....A Demain!


6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Neat! Glad you are feeling better.
Looking forward to seeing the new house.
Love - Jim

6:52 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Ha, ha, ha, I guess you don't live in a high risk area---- when will he be back-- in time for the big move---- Living Room looks nice too, everything is so clean and fresh looking--- you must be getting excited--- who's helping you move???

6:56 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

When they all get back from the wedding...Young Jimmy will get the keys...that will be on Monday or Tuesday I guess. I'm getting really excited!
We've got a truck borrowed from Young Stevie (Stephen's son) and I imagine Jimmy and Dennis will be around for the heavy stuff.

7:13 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

So exciting - it's almost time to move! How does young Jim feel about you guys possibly painting, etc.? Do you think you'll keep the current colour scheme? It might be a bit too pink in the living room, since your couch is pink too... Will you be able to use your beautiful curtains? Boy, you'd think it was me getting ready to move (which is crazy, 'cause I don't even like moving!)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What...my couch is black, mikki...with thin little pink stripes..and yes, I will be able to use my beautiful drapes, which of course, will be washed first! If you recall, my livingroom in Cowan St. was pink..I like pink.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Young Jimmy said we can do anything we want in the house.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home