Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hi all

I haven't been online for quite a while and I haven't checked Facebook or the blogs for quite a while.
The reason for this is very hard to explain. I am being plagued by a huge bout of depression. Now, for those of you who have never experienced this, it is very hard to explain. And very hard to understand. But, I am hoping you can understand that this is a very debilitating problem and very hard to deal with.
But I wake up every morning with a very dark cloud over my head..and I try to sleep as much as I can. I even take sleeping pills during the day in order to sleep.
So, I really didn't want to bring everybody down.
Usually it passes, and so I am waiting for that to happen.
But, I still love you all
Marsha

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello my friend.I'm so sorry to hear your having a hard time. I've been where you are, and back afew times,and yes it is very debilitating.
The worse thing about depression, is that some people don't realize how sick this can make you,only the people that are close to you know.
Please hang in there, fight like hell, your alot stronger then you think....
Your friend always Cheryl :0)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home