Monday, July 13, 2009

Blogging again

I have decided that I want to blog again..so I am starting with a darling picture of my two little grandsons...who, if they see this pic...will be much embarrassed..Hahahahaha
This is Eric and Jamie before they grew up to be people.
I have several thousand rants to do..however, I will save them for later...
Suffice it to say.........be prepared!
Well, now, that I decided not to do a rant...I actually have nothing of interest to say.
Except that Jim got his freaking teeth today and he's not supposed to take them out...but he can't eat with them..so he took them out. How the Heck is he going to learn how to eat with them if he takes them out! Huh! That's what I want to know. And When I softly pointed that out to him he went into a fit...He said..Well it's only the first day..And I said..I don't care if it's the first day or the first minute....how are you going to learn??????????
Yikes..my fingers are hurting. could this be a sublimal rant? I don't know. He spent over $2000 on those freaking teeth and he better use them.......is my point.
Now, I'm going to leave...to Facebook all you guys to read my blog..and I want some comments.
Well, I would like some comments.
Later....Marsh

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Poor Marsha ..... men are so stubborn are they not?!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Nice to see you back Marsha!! Maybe I'll start writing more frequently as well!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

If so Mike..be prepared for more horrendous rants.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home