Friday, July 17, 2009

Public Apology

My Sincerest Apologies to my husband...who I vilified (not sure what that word means..but it seems to fit here) in my previous blog.
Having had conversations with someone who actually has experience with Dentures..I have learned that it takes time to learn how to use them.....
Apparently, to those of us who have, and always have had...teeth...it's just natural to chew food, candy, popcorn, anything we want...causing cavities...and plaque and gingivitis...but I digress
This is a picture of Jim with his old plate which was just the top one...and which he always took out to eat.....especially after Mikki's dog chewed it up.....but I digress again.
Anyhoo.....Jim did quite well today..he had some potato chips, and was quite pleased with the crunching sound...which he had not heard for a while (chips don't crunch when they are just gummed).
And now this evening...he tried and succeeded in eating Kraft Dinner without removing his teeth...He is learning how to keep the bottom ones from popping up.
So..to get back to my original theme........I publicly and humbly apologize to my Husband...who doesn't even know he needs to be apoligized to (I'd tell him, but that would be just silly, wouldn't it?).
Other than that...nothing new happening....Jim is staying steady at a rock solid 167 pounds...woohoo!
Oh..and, on another note, I am weaning myself off the anti-drepressants....yes....with the Dr's approval!
So...a month from now we should know for sure if I am sane or not....mwa hahahahahahahahahahahah....cough, cough, cough.
Later Guys
If anyone is out there!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Sane or not? I'll leave that well enough alone. But that's a well-said apology. Jim'd be proud if he read it!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I'm glad he's getting used to his new teeth.
I figured out how to sign in to blogger again, so I may start blogging again, but I like Facebook better.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That was so nice to apologize. My sister just got new teeth and she had a horrible time with them. I can't imagine.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home