Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It's March...2010

It's four in Morning and once more I'm Mourning...don't want to go to bed. Easier to sleep all day...than face the day...
I did get up today..and cleaned a bathroom...washed a floor...cleaned the kitty litter..did two laundrys....folded the clothes...not put away yet.
Watched my husband sleep on the couch until around ten a.m. when the phone awoke him......he didn't say much....we don't say much.
Would be nice to hear some familiar voices....he did some shopping....and then went to his 'Barn'.
I speak to the cats..and once in a while Tuffy answers...with a nice meow.
Some sad anniversaries coming up....but..it's all the same anyway...I grieve every day anyway.....
I miss my children...and my grandchildren...and those who are no longer here....
I miss my life...my husband...who is not only fading away physically..but mentally and emotionally..he is gone from me now. He doesn't like me...but then..he doesn't like anything anymore.
So....I stay up all night and sleep all day...................and dread when I have to go out.
If I wasn't so apethetic...I might be pathetic.
I'm glad Canada won that Hockey Game...but I'm not overjoyed as I would have been in the past.
I have three new novels to read...my favorite authors....and I couldn't care less....haven't even opened them.
I did see a good movie which I enjoyed a lot....but that was only about two hours long.
Then, back to apathy.
So...as I approach the age of 65 (which I never thought I would)...things just seem to suck more!!!
So..I will end this cheerful blog now....wishing to hear the sound of a human voice....
I will sleep all day.........cause in sleep, there is peace at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home