Sunday, August 16, 2009

Re: Last post -Short hair or Long hair?


Ok..although the short hair person is not me..obviously..let's go through the differences.
Short hair - unhappy face.
Long hair - happy face.
Short hair - grouchy
Long hair - not grouchy
Short hair - old
Long hair - same age..but looking younger (in my opinion)
Short hair - some grey
Long hair - no grey....well, that's cheating of course...I got it coloured..but! that's neither hair nor there.

This is the person who said "I thought you were going to get your hair cut"! Now tell me people...do you want my hair to look like that???? Really now.
Okay..maybe I am obsessing....but in truth I am quite amused actually.
Adios mes amigos...I will be back.
Love...Marsha....the smiling one....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

The short haired person looks incredibly pissed off....... you look cheery and happy!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I love your hair the way it is. It looks great!!
Short haired person , doesn't look as happy as you do!!
Your friend always Cheryl

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

thanks for your comment. It really brightened my day. I was feeling the blahs yesterday. Have been for a while. I know what you mean by offending people. In my case its the 'shocking' people that I tend to veer to. Sometimes certain people just don't get it. I even stayed away from blogging for almost two years. You'll notice the huge emptiness between the years. All in all, thank you. You are a much needed sweetness in my day today. (hearts)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home