Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Night

It's Friday night..woohoo..Jim is out and I am playing on the computer. This is a picture my daughter drew on the computer many, many, many years ago. I liked it so much I've kept it all these years. I bet she doesn't even still have it. She drew it herself using a computer program...don't know what one. I bet you're surprised to see this Mikki! I don't think Jamie was even born when you did this. Amazing how well pictures keep on the computer. It's been transferred from computer to computer as I've upgraded thru the years.
It poured rain all last night and poor Tuffykins was outside. He came in soaking wet around 7 this morning and wanted to rub all over me..Gross!!! Wet cat! Not as smelly as wet dog, but still gross.
I think there's a chance I may be going to Nfld soon. Not sure...have to check out the rates.
Paul and Sylvia (son and wife) are going to Mexico for summer vacation so I don't have to go there until after July 16, which gives me lots of time to go to Nfld. But I may have to win the lottery first.
Haven't heard from Dad or Jimmy for a couple of days...wonder when they are coming home. I hope somebody blogs tonight for me to read. Hope Teahound got her computer back. My computer is working slow tonight, so when I commented on Nannan's blog...it's there twice. I didn't think it went the first time.
Obviously I'm just rambling along, trying to find something to say. But, I'm just keeping in touch I guess. Hey, why didn't anyone tell me the name of my last blog was 'Sleey'? Minus the p. Shows how sleePy I really was.
Well, I guess that's it for now. I have nothing to rant about...sob sob sob...Later, guys.


6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That Mikki has many once hidden talents- I'd like to know when the traveling men are coming homw- they told us, but we both forgot- happens alot, but we're both forgetting together!! Would have posted earlier, but today was a working day, as is tomorrow, and Sunday--- About the two comments, I think you can remove one by using the little garbage can, but don't because it's nice to have 3 comments!!! Talk to you soon-

10:09 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

How is the link thing going- on your dashboard there is a blog help feature- but you probably already know that- get Jim's Jim to show you-

2:34 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Where are you tonight?

11:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

It is now Sunday- Friday night is redundant-

7:34 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

If you don't hurry up and blog, I will be forced to call you on your cell phone and that may cost you money, are you all right?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Aw, man it's nice to be wanted. hehehe.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home