Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sleey

This is me and Tuffy, all day yesterday pretty well. I've been so tired lately...it's the antibiotics I know, but I am getting better. The ear doesn't hurt anymore, but I will continue to take the drugs until they are gone. There's nothing to watch on TV these days, just reruns. But last night on one of the cable channels, the Blue-Collar guys were on. They're funny, Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy, and I can't remember the other guy's name. So I watched that for an hour. I tried to find out when Big Brother would be starting but I couldn't find anything by Googling it. I'll try the CBS website itself to see if anything comes up. You can print out an application to be on Big Brother right from their Website, but I don't believe I would do well in that house. Other people drive me crazy...I'm much too sensitive, and people would probably make me cry. That, or I would freak out and scream at all of them to grow up. Plus, I wouldn't look very good in a bikini lounging around the hot tub. Although that would probably keep them away from me....hehehehe.
It's a dull day today, looks like it could rain. I don't have that much housework to do, so I think I'll lay down again. I was up at 6:30 as usual for my tea.
Come on Mikki......more pictures...we are greedy here. Over and Out!


4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Isn't it amazing how much we can write with nothing to say? The good news is, we'll always have nothing to say,that's what makes blogging so fun-

11:55 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

They always vote the "old" ones off first- and that would be so humiliating-I think it starts in July- too bad we couldn't get Australian Big Brother- that was fun to watch when we werre over there--

4:37 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Just me again, forgot to say I'm glad your ear is better- and THERE'S NOTHING TO WATCH ON TV #$^^&&&***

9:51 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I am glad your ear is getting better - and that you will take the antibiotics until they are all gone :o) If you're looking for some housework to do, please feel free to come on over here - we've got lots and lots! You should just come over anyway... I've got a pretty baby to show off!
Love you xoxox

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home