Monday, June 05, 2006

Rain, Rain, Rain

I was trying to find an appropriate picture of rain to post on my Blog. There are millions of them! There are pictures of people laughing in the rain, dancing in the rain, frolicking in the rain...children playing in the rain, lovers kissing in the rain, carefree people walking in the rain with their pretty umbrellas...raindrops on leaves, raindrops on flower petals...beautiful rainbows, beautiful rainy forests, lovely rainy beaches, beautiful rainy country roads....well you get my drift. None of these images conveyed the message I was trying to get across! IT's Been RAINING for three days and nights!!!!!! Even this picture of rain on a window is kinda pretty. Jim has started building an arc but we're only taking one of each of three kinds of animal, an old man, an old woman, and a grouchy cat. That's enough for for our Arc, believe me.
Well, it was the weekend and as you've probably guessed by now, I don't do much (well, none actually) posting on the weekend. I mean what can I say when I practically sleep through them anyway. I did watch Coronation Street. It's not until you sit and watch it for two and a half hours straight, that you realize....hey, it's getting kind of boring!
The finals for the Stanley Cup start tonight, I think....everybody hope for Edmonton...only Canadian team that made it. I think the Traveling Men are getting home tonight, late...so they might miss the first game. Can't wait to see their pictures of Cole and Shannon.
Well, tea is ready....ahhh, Teaaaaaaaa!!!! What would I do without it? Later guys.


1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'm sick of rain too- that's what I get for bragging about our good weather- we don't need an arc- we've got our kayaks- no pets allowed-- glad you're back- it's so boring when some of us are awol.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home